PDA

View Full Version : slept a bit better last night

gregcool
11-06-15, 11:40
Well after a few days crap sleep and feeling tired all day long,i slept a bit better last night..i must say i felt anxious when going to bed,talking to myself saying i bet i cant fall to sleep and wont stay asleep..but fell to sleep quicker than other nights gone by..i did wake at 3.30am just after a dream.i dreamed i was falling,and just before i hit the ground i woke up,around 3.30.had a loo and fell back to sleep.then woke at 9am to my alarm.at the moment i feel my normal anxiety level but dont have that tiredness today..hopefully ill be even more relaxed tonight before bed knowing i will sleep and break that visious circle iv been in......i see my daughter this sat for a sleepover so looking forward to that...

Crystalhiggs
11-06-15, 11:59
That's great news greg, did you succumb to the sleeping pill or do it your usual way? Either way, good that you slept, makes such a difference to your day!

I had about 2 hours last night....!!!

gregcool
11-06-15, 12:06
No sleeping pill.went for it natural..2hrs sleep for you !! Jesus christ i couldnt cope on that amount..feel sorry for you ..hope it picks up for you,thats just not enough.how do you feel today.?prob silly question

MyNameIsTerry
11-06-15, 12:13
There you go Greg, its correcting itself now. If often takes a few days and the upset with your olanzapine probably needed a few days too.

I would imagine it will keep improving over the next day or two and then be back to normal.

A bit like before.

A good weekend to look forward to as well.

gregcool
11-06-15, 12:51
Yep hope so terry.once i get out of the frame of mind before bed,thinking will i sleep ill be back to my norm routen..

Crystalhiggs
11-06-15, 13:16
Greg it's funny but I'm actually getting quite used to being sleep deprived and even though I worry about it happening I actually can cope, because I have to. I have to get my son to school and back each day and take him to clubs etc, I have to prepare meals etc so there's no choice really but to keep going. I feel a bit spaced out and I know by 8 pm tonight I'll probably be crawling upstairs but it's made me realise I'm a much stronger person than I thought. I don't like it don't get me wrong and I'm desperate to get my old life back, but I also know it won't kill me. Hopefully!

gregcool
11-06-15, 14:48
Very positive crystal.i qish i could be like that.i did have a faze when i didnt sleep for months,i was working at the time which made me worse.i qas so tired i qas getting peoples names wrong all the time,these were people that iv known for ages,but because i wasnt getting sleep i got them wrong all the time..i spent months feeling drained and felt like i would be like this forever more,it was then i was put in trazadone and things started to improve.i hated those days..you do well to get on with your life,doing all the things you do and coping on zero sleep.i onow how hard that must be..you are obiously a strong person..good for you......i dont mind the tiredness so much,its the anxiety and depression that drives me mad from not sleeping..i allready suffer with DP AND DR most days which i hate,but it gets so much worse when i havnt slept,making my days very unhappy and stressed

Crystalhiggs
11-06-15, 15:47
If someone had told me four months ago this was about to happen I would never have believed them. I have always been a 7/8 hours a night girl. Such a shock to the system but yes it makes you realise you can cope. Suppose having my son has helped get me through so far, couldn't imagine if I had to go to work though!

Fingers crossed tonight will be better. :)

gregcool
11-06-15, 16:37
Yes a shock i bet.after such good sleep.having your son and a busy life can help you through the day.when i had my bad insomnia i was working so that kept me busy and ocupied.its when you have nothing to do,no responsabilites,thats when it all creeps up on you.hope you get some sleep tonight.its been a very nice day hear today.unbroken sun all day and very hot.hope the weather keeps up..

gregcool
12-06-15, 08:40
Still not quite there with my sleeping..woke about 3.30am for no reason last night and then again around 8am.had weird dreams and felt semi consious through the night.i didnt have quite a bad day yesterday,but today as i write this,i feel heavy in my head and mind foggy and negative,tired,when i wake feeling like this,it normaly lasts the whole day.so not looking forward to my day..