PDA

View Full Version : Stupid lawnmower plug!!!

bingjam
11-06-15, 14:11
Ok so after I mowed the lawn about 3 weeks ago I stupidly ran back outside to grab something barefoot and ran straight onto the plug... I did that high pitched scream and weird face.. Yes it hurt like hell

Yesterday I kept getting a buzzing feeling under my foot and realised it was the foot that I stood on the plug with.... So I ran my finger over and there is a hard lump there!!!! Why is there still a hard lump there??? Honestly I'm freak I g out it's Been 3 weeks!!!!

Someone help

AaronB
11-06-15, 14:16
Its very likely that you have swelling under your foot as it is still repairing itself after stepping on the plug.

Although another possibility, is that the lump was already there, as we do have lumps and bumps which are perfectly harmless, and you've only just noticed it?

Either way, GP will confirm, but it sounds like nothing to worry about at all.

All the best

bingjam
11-06-15, 14:19
It's a hard lump though in the exact place I stood on the plug there's still a little bruise there.... What about the vibrating feeling? It's like a mobile vibrating on that part of my foot

Fishmanpa
11-06-15, 14:26
You had a trauma to the area and it takes time to heal completely being that you're constantly walking and standing. That's about it...

Positive thoughts

bingjam
11-06-15, 14:33
Be just checked there is like a blue splodge about and inch up from the lump could it be like a blood clot or something like that???? Also what about the vibrating feeling???

AaronB
11-06-15, 16:42
The vibrating feeling is totally normal. It will likely be increased blood flow to the area whilst your foot repairs itself. Plugs are SO painful to stand on so it's unsurprising it is still sowing signs of the trauma.

What would be more strange, is if your foot DIDN'T have signs of repair! :)

There are many, many times I can recall injuring myself somehow, and feeling lots of strange sensations whilst healing. Your body will let you know if there is anything else to worry about, everything you've mentioned now though? Sounds totally fine.

Of course, you could always give your GP a call and see what they say? I doubt they would even want to see you (which is a good thing).

bingjam
11-06-15, 17:09
I guess your right.... Some of the things we worry about are so stupid sometimes haha

Thanks for the reply x

AaronB
11-06-15, 19:47
They are never stupid, but we can learn to worry less :)