PDA

View Full Version : hello antibiotic

crazymum25
11-06-15, 20:18
Ok guys I'm back for some advice well I've been away for some time as you all know now but I've been unwell due too a re occurring high urine infection been on four types of medication all have failed due too my lack of being able too finish course etc as I read the inside leaflets and that's it I've totally think the worst but this time in peeing razor blades so I've decided I have too stick too my course of antibodies but I'm having very bad pain cramps and sickened feeling and the runs n night sweats I've phoned the doctor and advice is too stay on them but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced tiredness hungery the runs and acid reflux and the feeling of the tablets being stuck under ribs etc awlful .... I'm on cefalexin 250mg four times a day ..... Day two now thank

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:48 ----------

Bump ?? X

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Anyone

Davit
11-06-15, 21:23
Those are common antibiotic symptoms, Take Tums for the reflux and Imodium for the diarrhoea. Tylenol for cramps and pee pain and stick it out. I take cefalexin twice a day every day for chronic staph infection. I will take at least 250 mg for the rest of my life as maintenance for my artificial knees. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic.

crazymum25
11-06-15, 21:38
So its normal too get this then .... The symptoms I'm experienceing ..... It's kinder scary trying too think logically now but I do find it so hard especially my leg pains back .... So once again I'm thinking the worst could my leg pain be too do with my water infection!? Im so confused and scared x

sial72
11-06-15, 22:52
Crazymum25
I am going to PM you re antibiotics

crazymum25
12-06-15, 13:33
Ok thank you