PDA

View Full Version : help please really scared

ella32
11-06-15, 22:38
I had some crisps earlier and one got stuck in throat and it still there I can't get it to go down. I've drank coke and some water to move it but it very uncomfortable. I'm starting to panic cause I'm scared and don't know what to do. I've been burping with the coke so I presume that a good sign but it just feels like it stuck and won't budge . Can anyone help please I'm terrified to even lie down incase it chokes me or something like that.

sial72
11-06-15, 23:04
Hi
I have always been told to eat a little bread and follow by drinking a lot of water :)
Has it gone down yet? Don't be afraid, if you were choking you wouldn'be able to be sitting writting a message

ella32
11-06-15, 23:07
Thanks. Drank plenty it just feels like it refuses to budge. X

Daniele_T
11-06-15, 23:35
It's likely not there but has scratched your throat a little.
Don't panic a crisp cant cut anything and the lining of your throat is very thick n tough.
The crisp would just melt n go soggy so trust me you'll be very very ok.

lyndau63
12-06-15, 00:34
I was going to say I bet it is scratched too. Also agree with bread ...it always works for me.

Pushthatknotaway
12-06-15, 00:41
Hope you're feeling better and it has gone. Agree with other post should be gone now.

gordie1
12-06-15, 00:57
It will feel like theres something stuck when youve scratched it I had that with a chip its really uncomfortable I know but it wont affect your swallowing or breathing you will be fine take care x

ella32
12-06-15, 08:34
Thanks for all the replies. it's gone down now thankfully but have a sore throat today after it. Thanks again for replying.xxx