PDA

View Full Version : Pressure on head

brenda
29-01-07, 11:00
Anybody get a feeling of pressure on top of their head.
Also feels swollen at the back of my nose and makes me reach. Dont have a cold or sinus infection just these symptoms that last a few days then go away.
I was really stressed at the time and wondered if they were a stress symptom

Ta
Brenda

jo61
29-01-07, 11:19
Yes Brenda, it does sound like anxiety to me. I get pressure all over my scalp and find that breathing exercises relieve it.

Love Jo x

brenda
29-01-07, 11:33
thanks Jo just wondered if it was just me
You know what we are like always worry about new symptoms
Brenda

newgirlj
29-01-07, 16:40
hi brenda
im glad you wrote this post i was just going to do one for the same thing when i saw yours,the pressure is right across my front of my head a bit likt tension headache esp top of my nose between eyes.
the more i think about it the worse it feels then i worry about my eyes going funny (they havent).
i just wanted reasurance to that its just anxiety(i wish living with it was as easy as saying that )
appreciate all help take care j

brenda
29-01-07, 21:19
MIne is more on top of my head and it feels like pressure and the back of my nose too.

I was talking to somebody who runs a support group and he said that an anxious mind throws up new symptoms as soon as we get used to one we get another one.

I am feeling abit better this evening. I think we just have to accept it and wait for it to go

Hard tho with anxiety as well

Brenda

looking4answers
02-02-07, 22:34
Dont know if this helps but its and every other day occurance with me.I ask a nurse friend of mine she assures me its sinus or stress or tmj but nothing serious and probably just stress related..I wouldnt worry about it too much .. All the weird weather changes im sure has to do with it.. My nose and top of head makes me crazy about everyday .. but im sure its nothing.

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.