PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety

kahi35
12-06-15, 16:12
Hi just need to express my feelings. I've been feel well up to these past week. My dog got sick last Friday and been taking her in and out of the vet this past week. So worried about her and so much emotions going through my mind. I can feel my anxiety symptoms flaring up. I watch my dog closely and every cough or gagging symptoms she does I can feel my arms and chest burning adrenalin churning up. I even started spotting and I'm pre menapausal. So I'm worrying about this too. I try to be calm because I know the dogs can feel our energy. She's going trough test and she may have liver failure so I'm always worrying about that. Guess I have to prepare myself for the worse but praying for the best. Thanks for listening just wondering if anyone has similar experiences .

tmckenzie-orr
12-06-15, 16:19
Yes its very horrible, Thats the worse thing with generalised anxiety disorder the trigger of the unhappy sad, the unknown the scared etc. sends horrible symptoms to us poor people, I myself suffer from health anxiety and i accioate bad things like with dieing and cancer its horrible, any spot any mole etc , I just wish we cud all be happy and normal

kahi35
12-06-15, 16:25
Yup sometimes I wish we could shut off our emotions. Now I'm trying to fall back asleep since my dog woke me up early from dry heaving, but can't sleep cause my chest is burning and arms too. Anyone feeling chest and arms burn ?