PDA

View Full Version : help.

ella32
12-06-15, 20:27
Im having a hard time at the moment with what I can only describe as a burning sensation around left breast area and I'm terrified. I ended up in a&e Sunday cause I couldn't breathe and chest pain. Had bloods done aswell as ecg and doctor said it was a bad panic attack so I'm telling myself that heart wish I'm ok cause that is my biggest fear and my thoughts can rule my body sometimes . I also had blood gas levels done so my wrists are badly bruised which isn't helping anything. I don't want to Google cause I know I'll go straight to the negative scary post nd start panicking. Can anyone help please.xx

tmckenzie-orr
12-06-15, 21:06
Chances are it's just a build up of acid , if you are very anxious at the moment then if you are Acceptable to health anxiety you naturally think your gonna die and have a heart attack or something serious , I used to have health snxiety about my heart but one day I read that if you have this pain tingle sensation tightness left arm and chest that you would be sitting there thinking about it it would happen and you would have a heart attack the fact that you are worrying about it means it's only anxiety and it soon went away for me, now I'm just worried about cancers lol haha mad world x