PDA

View Full Version : pain and bleeding

kim!!
13-06-15, 13:03
Hi just wonders if someone could help me?
I'm bleeding a little bit an got pain in the bottom of my back I keep thinking its cancer its really scaring me could you please tell me it isn't cancer can't go through feeling like this again iv been feeling OK til this! Thankyou

sial72
13-06-15, 13:18
I'm sorry, I don't understand. Do you mean period bleeding or bleeding when you go to the toilett?
When you pee or poo?
I was bleeding when I went for poo's, was convinced that I had cancer, had various tests, panicked for weeks and it turned out to be internal hemorroids :blush:

kim!!
13-06-15, 13:24
Sorry didnt explain it properly, I haven't had periods for about 2 years because iv got the implant in my arm so I don't think its a period sometimes its when I go for a wee or a poo its been about 3 days now! I had a smear test done in January an that was fine!
I just keep thinking the worse

venusbluejeans
13-06-15, 14:03
We are not qualified on here to tell you what it is and what it isn't, we can only give our opinion.

My opinion is that it isn't anything to worry about and that it is hormonal or piles but if you are worried you need to go to the dr about it as they are medically trained to tell you.

AlexandriaUK
13-06-15, 16:29
I think first off you need to be clear where its coming from and only you can know that, also once you have decided that you need to Drs and ask the question, if its bright red its possibly piles, only your Dr can tell but if its just started its probably benign but better safe than sorry, go Drs they want eat you :)

kim!!
13-06-15, 18:07
Now its like brown jelly stuff its coming from down below docs don't open till Monday its proper freaking me out iv also got pains in my stomach an bellyache!