PDA

View Full Version : Hello no more panic community!

Florence20
13-06-15, 18:35
Hello. I am Nadine. I suffer from anxiety and sometimes depression. I experience agoraphobia on and off. Therefore I am not completely housebound, but it is a serious problem. I need some support from people in similar situations as mine.

venusbluejeans
13-06-15, 18:40
Hiya Florence20 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
13-06-15, 18:46
Hello Nadine and welcome. I'm sure you will get a lot of help and good advice here :hugs:

Davit
14-06-15, 09:02
Welcome Nadine.

I'm not very good at support but I am good at information.

Scase82
14-06-15, 09:54
Hello Nadine, sounds exactly like me! I'm just starting to get over my current phase of agoraphobia. x

Florence20
18-06-15, 19:41
Hiya Florence20 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you so much !

---------- Post added at 19:39 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Hello Nadine, sounds exactly like me! I'm just starting to get over my current phase of agoraphobia. x

Really that is great, we should talk :)

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Welcome Nadine.

I'm not very good at support but I am good at information.

I would really appreciate any information you have.

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

Hello Nadine and welcome. I'm sure you will get a lot of help and good advice here :hugs:

Thank you for your kind words :)

helloworld
18-06-15, 22:44
Hi nadine.

I have suffered from bouts of extreme anxiety too.... Happy to chat about my experiences if helpful... Hope you're doing ok at the moment...

Mark

Davit
19-06-15, 00:20
Nadine,
I have been free of anxiety and agoraphobia for more than five years. I believe this can happen for anyone. Anything you would like to know just ask.

Florence20
20-07-15, 10:07
Information is good :) What do you know about anxiety?
Nadine