PDA

View Full Version : What work stress can do to you!

nht32
29-01-07, 15:18
Hello

After months of lurking. reading forum posts, I thought I'd pluck up the courage and register.
I'm really interested in anyone's experiences with the dreaded tight throat brought on by anxiety, and would be glad to swap advice, thoughts or just talk around the subject. I suffer from it myself and find it extremely restrictive and down right worrying when it's really bad.
So all of you who lie awake at night after a bad day (or before one!) unable to sleep because it feels as if your throat is collapsing, or who find their voice failing the more stressed they become and find simple situations set them off- let's talk!

trac67
29-01-07, 15:22
Hi,

Welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

honeybee3939
29-01-07, 16:25
Hi Nht,

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here. im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
29-01-07, 18:11
Hi Nht,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

nomorepanic
29-01-07, 18:45
Hi NHT

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel