PDA

View Full Version : So scared of oc

Beckie4567
14-06-15, 14:38
I'm so scared ive got frequent urinatin no infection and ive got a feeling under my left rib and when I eat I feel bloated ive convinced myself I have ovation cancer I go to docs explain my fears and they just say there's no way u have oc you too young 29 and they wud be able to feel a massive tumour big enough to cause my sypmtoms I dunno what to do I wana go to a and win hope theyl do a scan I can't go on like this I'm like ive got two of the main symptoms what more do they won't :( x

venusbluejeans
05-10-15, 14:03
you need to listen to your Drs they know what they are talking about and you have had a scan haven't you?

Pretty sure you will say that yes you have but need an internal scan as they are more accurate....... But would you believe the drs if you had this scan and it showed nothing? or would you think that the scan is wrong and push for more tests? because I think it may be the latter unfortunately.

Beckie4567
06-10-15, 17:35
Yes but my periods r normally regular and now I keep missing them so something must be wrong musnt it there must be an explanation

Elen
06-10-15, 19:09
I believe a lot of us answered your queries on previous threads.

Might be worth going back and re-reading them

Beckie4567
07-10-15, 07:18
Ivhave thanks elain still no calmer but thanks