PDA

View Full Version : Still feel unwell

spike
29-01-07, 18:10
Im feeling so awful right now - My dizzyness has come back terribly and Im shivering internally and then sweaty hot at the same time on my palms/feet, and I feel so weak and tired.

I went to the docs and he said I had Labyrinitus viral infection which bascially means Im off balance he said my temp was a little high and my throat a little red.

Because im 7 weeks pregnant Im sure thats not helping as Im feeling sick lately but Im such a worrier about my health and would really appreciate someone putting my mind at rest.

I had a blood test done in Dec as I was suffering from a virus then - it came back as a low white count then the second time a few weeks later it came back normal....

I feel so low as Im fed up of feeling poorly.

newgirlj
29-01-07, 19:00
hi spike
sorry you feel ill ive been pregnant 4 times and each time it threw me its where your body is adjusting to accomadate baby(all normal) and where the stress from being firstly pregnant and all the other stuff in life you get a bit run down thats why you can get the little bugs everyone gets and they seem worse then what they are esp if you suffer with bad morning sickness
it will pass hun conserntrate on your babe youll be fine an congrats!
take care j x

spike
29-01-07, 20:43
Thank you so much for your comments. I have felt rough all day today and am really getting sick of my 4 walls! I havent been out for 10 days as Ive been feeling so bad on my feet, like full blown flu!

Never mind I just hope it passes soon......

newgirlj
30-01-07, 14:18
hi spike
sorry that sypmtoms feel more flu like now.but to me it sounds like your getting better as smptoms often feel worse before they get better as your body throws out the rubbish (syptoms) if you get what i mean and getting sick of four walls is a good sign of wanting to go out why not try some fresh air small walk with someone maybe?
hope you feel good soon hun it will be worth it in the end
is this your 1st baby?as that would make you worry more to
take care j

spike
30-01-07, 19:35
Yes its our first baby - and every little pain and cramp I panic!! I forced myself out today - felt dreadful but still managed it and ate a huge meal. Feel a bit crappy now but I think this is how its going to be whilst the virus is still in me plus Im going through the worst part of the pregnancy - feel very very sick and sometimes like I've been drugged as Im so tired!!!!! is that normal?

newgirlj
30-01-07, 21:07
hi spike
tired,sickness and cramps (this is from womb stretching),all perfectly normal and it just so happens youve got a virus and with that comes its symtoms to so yes hun its normal you ok well done for going out
just tell your self you know whats happening youve been docs im ok its just going to be a bit uncomfatable physically for a short time
at the end of it im going to have a beutiful babe
know your not silly and if anything was really badly wrong to do with your pregnancy you would know by instinct not by fear
i can say that to as ive only got three out of four of my babes
trust yourself enjoy it if youve got baby book look at the first stages part and the pics of babe growing and stages it will be amazing and calming to know whats going on inside you xxxx
i hope im helping take care j