PDA

View Full Version : Tickling feeling in my head?

kittyluv
15-06-15, 08:25
Hi everyone.
Okay ever since this morning when I woke up I've felt this weird feeling in the right side of my head.
It's not painful, it feels like someone is tickling the inside of my skull or brain...
It happens in front of my forehead. It made me really worry about it all day. It's not the first time I've felt this feeling, so that's why i'm scared because it's continuing :unsure:
It was fine until I started panicking about it. After that, it would go from the tickling feeling and then burning, soreness and itching all on my scalp..again, it's only on the right side of my head.
Is this because of anxiety? If so, why does this happen?
I'm trying to get the thought of 'brain tumor' out of my head but i can't help it..

MyNameIsTerry
15-06-15, 08:30
Hi kittyluv,

I think this might be something I've been having for a few years now. I tend to feel like something is going "pop pop pop" quite quickly and its not very pronounced like a throb.

I can't say as I've found out what it is yet but I've always assumed it was related to my meds as it occurs in my blips. My blips may be because I need to come off these meds though and try something else as I feel they are causing adrenaline issues for me.

Mine doesn't burn or itch though, but its a very strange feeling.

Like I said though, in the case of my version I've had it at least 3 years and it comes on every week or so when the blips occur. It doesn't seem to last long though.

Its not like a head zap but I can recall having the same when I withdrew from Citopram years ago when I was recovering.

ricardo
15-06-15, 11:23
I think it is called Ken Dodditis :)