PDA

View Full Version : help headache eyes sore pupils big

crazymum25
15-06-15, 21:46
Ok its been going on for a week straight ..... No relief from paracetamol and its stabbing in my temples moves all over tho and the dizziness ..... Unbearable waiting on bloods but going too take three days I'm scared now pain getting worse !!!! Been doc three times but now I'm irritable nothing working :(

Gary A
15-06-15, 21:54
Yeah, right.

So it's not an iron deficiency you're worried about now, it's something else? What will it be tomorrow?

Just wait for your blood results and calm down a bit.

crazymum25
15-06-15, 22:02
I'm not joking !!! I'm going a n e

Gary A
15-06-15, 22:04
For goodness sake.

crazymum25
15-06-15, 22:16
Not right ..... Its bad been going on for too long .... I've been closed too tears I'm on antibiotics for a uti infection so I can only take paracetamol and it's not touched it it goes from my left side too the bottom of my skull and my eyes ache sore and tired so bad I'm really freaking out I've been too doctors I've had my bloods done I've eaten drank plenty even ate sugar !!! Flannels the lot.it's. Not easing !!!!

Gary A
15-06-15, 22:17
Which antibiotics are you on and how long have you been on them?

crazymum25
15-06-15, 22:19
One and a half days left from a weeks course four times a day

Gary A
15-06-15, 22:20
Which antibiotics?

crazymum25
15-06-15, 22:22
Cefalexin 250g

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 22:21 ----------

I've googled headaches not a symptom nothing comes up

Gary A
15-06-15, 22:24
Read the side effects. Pretty sure that's why you feel like you do. Don't go to A&E, you'll be wasting people's time, just have a bit of sense, realise your symptons right now are probably related to your medication and wait for your blood results. Stop acting like you're at deaths door, you aren't.

crazymum25
15-06-15, 22:33
Scary I just want too feel better Gary be better never have I had a headache like this .... I mean it .... It hurts back of my eyes hurt .... Been like it for days !!!! I'm pretty sure I'm lacking in vitamins somewhere vents the falling over ... The random bruises dizxyness ... Lack if concentration restless leg achey noise joints like Velcro .... But these headaches in going for five days now :(

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Thank you tho means a lot . I was making progress actually taking my meds for my uti etc but just the pain in my head pressure tension whatever shooting pain ears ringing too now :( send me into panic ;(

Gary A
15-06-15, 22:37
You say that all the time, that you've "never felt like this before", and every symptom you get always seems to warrant a visit to A&E. You need to really try and stop all of this rubbish, I'm not saying you aren't feeling these things but at least try to stop looking for an excuse to dash to A&E every five minutes.

Hospitals are busy places full of people with real illnesses and conditions that are often life threatening, the last thing the staff need is you rocking up there every few days with yet another mundane symptom.

Just calm down, take some painkillers, wait for your blood results and stop this hand wringing, you really are going to knock yourself unwell.

crazymum25
15-06-15, 22:39
Ok thank you x

sarahsparkleshine
16-06-15, 01:46
You had said awhile back that you're bipolar and that you lie and exaggerate to gain the attention of others. It's that why you post so often on here? I'm honestly asking because seriously you are on here so often. Have you found solace in your therapy?

swajj
16-06-15, 10:10
You're a very good speller and yet you always spell to wrong. Sorry, blame the teacher in me.

I asked you once before but you didn't answer. Did the doctor send your urine to the lab to get it cultured? That is usually the first thing they do so that they can identify the bacteria that is causing the infection. I have had several UTIs and that is routine procedure.

crazymum25
16-06-15, 16:00
Yes but I haven't got round too doing it yet .... But I'm on antibiotics .... They got my bloods too ..... They want me too do pregnancy test but I'm on antibiotics so it wouldn't show up anyway on it
... So I have too wait for bloods if IRS not my iron or pregnancy I do not no why I'm this way I haven't experienced being this tired before usually my anxiety doesn't let me relax or sleep ..... Or eat ..... I'm eating drinking but headaches bruises .... Dizzy ness sore eyes and major major sleepiness x