PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone . New to the site& all

Hippiiebumblebeeez
16-06-15, 02:20
Hi

Well. Glad I found this site, as I have health anxiety , general , & social anxiety
I have downloaded boat loads of dr apps , asking questions 24/7 & upsetting my uhmmm ma too. I want to be fine & worry free but its forever an issue. Daily it's like I'm over analyzing everything about me. Recently got over colitis & that was rough . One clinic turned me away because they thought I only had anxiety. Got treated for colitis with antibiotic metronidazole . That was rough because my anxiety completely got ridiculous . Off of it now . I had neck/back tension & a needle-like pain off & on , on base of neck , for a while . I tried tiger balm& that helps somewhat. & massages idk .. I won't do that until people learn how to be gentle with me :mad:

Lately I've been getting shaky hands ,tingly sensations too & calves get tingly ..sometimes feet . its random tingly sensations & it varies lol face , scalp , legs (lower) arms, hands. I'm super stressed & glad I found this site. All of us health anxiety "hypochondriac" "loopy" BEAUTIFUL people in one place . I only put quotations on those words because that what I've been called,
I also am on that Benzo buddies forum . I'm recently benzo free . I was on Valium off & on for at least 6 months to a year. It was rough .. & that w/d ? still a journey for me. I still have this neck / back issue ..my posture sucks , the way I sleep sucks, I've been stressed over many a things lol.

Totally ... Totally glad that this site is here . K . Hi everyone.

venusbluejeans
16-06-15, 02:26
Hiya Hippiiebumblebeeez and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hippiiebumblebeeez
16-06-15, 02:56
Hiya Hippiiebumblebeeez and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hi there... Venus!
Thank you ! 😊 I am currently looking around ..thanks again!
Xxoo

sial72
16-06-15, 08:37
Hi there and welcome :hugs: