View Full Version : kendal mint cake

bri
29-01-07, 21:50
hello there
out of matter of interest is there any1 from kendal

sal
30-01-07, 13:41
Hi Bri

I live in Bishop Auckland and visit kendal quite often as it is only an hours drive away and a lovely place to go to.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

mingsy
30-01-07, 15:01
Hi Bri
I'm from Kendal, born and bred.

JANE

bri
30-01-07, 18:37
That was quick reply,s & thanks.
right i,m bri & 31 yrs old nearly & suffer from intrusive thoughts, i've had my problem 20yrs going onwards, so sal why r you on these sites & jane hello if youse dont mind me asking why are you on this site aswell.
bri

sal
30-01-07, 21:08
Hi Bri

I joined a couple of years ago, i was suffering from anxiety that led to depression. My biggest problem was intrustive thoughts you should read my story on the home page, see if that helps you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

bri
30-01-07, 21:21
Hi ya sal how do i get the home page up, i,m a little bit new on the computers, cheers bri

sal
31-01-07, 00:11
Hi hun at top of posting page click on home and then go one to personal stories, move down from my story and Megs stories and mine is about the 7th one down. I will pm it to you if that helps.

Love Sal xx

bri
01-02-07, 21:02
Hi ya sal i,ll write 2 you 2morro nite, shift work is a killer, cheers bri

sal
02-02-07, 01:17
No prbs mate am of to the lakes on sat staying in windermere

Love Sal xx

bri
02-02-07, 22:00
hi ya sal i red your story just 2 make sure it was yours is your kid called sam!! My worry is horrible thoughts of me punching loosing control against my daughter & work mates its horrible & i just love to b normal 2 b able to relax arond my daughter & w.mates, its a horrible feeling thinking all the time that you mite loose control. Anyway your of 2 windermere whats the ocassion. Have a good 1.
bri...