PDA

View Full Version : Male Breast Question

DaveCH
18-06-15, 14:44
This is unusual but I have always had small bumps around my nipples I think they are called Montgomery glands. For some reason I squeezed them and about a millimetre of clear fluid came out. This is exactly the same on both sides. It may always have been like that but I have never squeezed them before. Anybody any ideas if this normal. I'm not worried about male breast cancer because it is the same on both sides.

nomorepanic
18-06-15, 15:22
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

MyNameIsTerry
20-06-15, 08:36
I've got them too and you can squeeze them to omit a small amount of fluid. I think its completely normal as mine have always been like that.

According to Wiki:

Areolar glands or Glands of Montgomery are sebaceous glands in the areola surrounding the nipple. The glands make oily secretions (lipoid fluid) to keep the areola and the nipple lubricated and protected.