PDA

View Full Version : Been a while No More Panic!.....Stiff, heavy, weak arms, feet and calves

Female healthanxiety
18-06-15, 20:09
Hello,

Hope you're all OK?

I don't know where to start really since the last take off!

Still have the dizziness, drunk feeling, which is still taking over my life no matter how much I get on with daily things....

Seen an ENT who said I was fine and that my DR can refer me to a neurologist. Not that he will be too happy about that!!!

The one thing I have also been having is foot twitching, the feeling before you get cramp in your feet, stiff calves and legs, the feeling as if I need to stretch them but it doesn't help and sends a wave of disability through them.

My hands also suffer. I've just had enough....

I work everyday and am up and downstairs so it's not that.

I fear I'm having a stroke or that something is seriously wrong with me.

Even when I lay down, my leg doesn't feel right and I get panicky and start moving before I feel it's going to get worse.

What with my dizziness and now my legs I may as well not leave the house :-/

Female healthanxiety
19-06-15, 10:23
:blush:Anyone?

jono4mykids
19-06-15, 11:07
:blush:Anyone?

Hi
Ive been havinh exactly what you been having along with
Other symptoms ive had this plenty of times before its not nice at all
But I have been completely checked out before and I was fine this is a mental issue
And will need there to be someone to talk too ive took that step with my gp today aNd has
Given me a number to call to get that help if you havent already get properly checked out
Before getting a diagnostic of anxiety good luck.:)

Female healthanxiety
19-06-15, 11:14
Hello Jono,

Thank you for replying - I didn't think anyone would be similar!

How does yours feel (if you don't mind me asking).

Sometimes mine is so bad, when I try and move it, I feel a tad out of breath - I am not sure what this is and it freaks me out!

jono4mykids
19-06-15, 11:38
Hello Jono,

Sometimes mine is so bad, when I try and move it, I feel a tad out of breath - I am not sure what this is and it freaks me out!

There is alot of people out there with this, well I have tension
All over makes my arms feel as if there getting tighter like it will
Stop me from doing things also sometimes I get pins and needles
Calves got tight at times when I walk I also get headaches stomach pain
At times fast heart beat and palpitations theres alot of symptoms that can come
But if you keep your mind off it and talk to someone this can help and you can always to
To me on here or swap emails and do it via there.

Female healthanxiety
19-06-15, 13:13
Just at work and feel like crying.... It's torture getting through the days..... I'm so busy so not like I even have time to think about it..... I'm a big fan of distraction so this is making me feel so upset and overwhelmed....

That's exactly how I explain mine as well..... It's awful your scared to move aren't you??!

jono4mykids
19-06-15, 17:15
Hello Jono,

Try not to get too upset over it, I known what you mean about work
I would start feeling symptoms at work I thought I could carry on but
I ended having to leave to go hospital best thing to do is for you to get your dr
To refer you to a councillor or psycologist for cbt this may help, I can't give my email aparrwntly until ive had 10 posts.

jono4mykids
23-06-15, 11:40
Try not to get too upset over it, I known what you mean about work
I would start feeling symptoms at work I thought I could carry on but
I ended having to leave to go hospital best thing to do is for you to get your dr
To refer you to a councillor or psycologist for cbt this may help, I can't give my email aparrwntly until ive had 10 posts.

Hi

Do you find because of your stiff calves that you get cramp pains and
Also clicking in the back of your leg when walking? Also when your resting you get some cramps?

Cusper
23-06-15, 17:43
I had the same thing forever, maybe a year and a half. My doctor had had enough of me and could not find anything. So i had to figure it out for myself. I had a candida overgrowth in my intestines. It's not easy to get rid of, but i am telling you i have not been dizzy since I cut out gluten and dealt with the candida. Look it up.
http://thewholejourney.com/could-it-be-candida

Learning about this has changed my life. it's worth it!!

https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/gluten-free-society-blog/muscle-twitches-and-spasms-is-gluten-sensitivity-connected/

Also, i used to twitch and I don't at all anymore.

Female healthanxiety
25-06-15, 01:16
Sorry for the late reply, really unwell at the moment...with the dizziness.

I am having CBT once a week, but have lots going on in my personal life, so ha is the last thing I need x

I tend to get heavy legs and numb, this occasionally turns into cramp.

Hiya Custer- isn't that thrush? I do not get that? I'm glad yours is all sorted. As I'm aware I don't tend to eat much gluten (not that I think) I will look up your link after I've posted this.

23tana
25-06-15, 01:44
Hi I have similar symptoms. I'm waiting to see a neurologist for the possibility of Parkinsons Disease. That can be treated with tablets to take away all the daily symptoms.