PDA

View Full Version : does any one suffer vertigo

shellckk
18-06-15, 22:34
Hi I am suffering with a bad case of vertigo ,I also suffer severe anxiety and panic attacks and the vertigo is sending them both through the roof ,just wondering if any one has any advice or home remedies to ease the vertigo

Gary A
19-06-15, 00:20
Do you know what's causing your vertigo?

Davit
19-06-15, 00:23
Google search brought up some techniques for vertigo. Worth looking into.

shellckk
19-06-15, 00:36
I think it could be something to do with a ear infection I had in both eats a few months ago I've been trying to get a appointment with my doc over the phone as I''ve not left the house for months but he is adamant he wants to see me at the surgery but I just can t find courage to go :(

lyndau63
20-06-15, 02:16
Stugeron travel sickness pills work well for me. Originally I had them prescribed but you can buy over the counter.

---------- Post added at 02:16 ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 ----------

Could be ear infection, Meniere's, Labyrinthitis or BPV (benign positional vertigo) All harmless but very unpleasant.

diddler
20-06-15, 07:11
Hiya I've had it a few times. It could be Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Pretty crap but eventually goes. Its the crystals inside your ear that move and when they eventually go back it eases. I literally couldn't move my head and when I did after about 30 seconds it settled until I moved again. I still get it slightly now, I even do a test by laying flat on floor then sitting up and laying back down again am if its back the room spins. Are you agoraphobic if you don't mind me asking?

shellckk
20-06-15, 10:48
I am agoraphobic have been for months now :(

lyndau63
20-06-15, 21:54
Yep, sorry missed out the 'paroxysmal'.

diddler
21-06-15, 05:42
Yeah I was agoraphobic and still am to a certain extent, i have started getting further but its hard work, if you ever need to talk give me a message.it is doable but it just doesn't seem it. The vertigo will go I wouldn't worry its just crap while you have it, is your doctors far from you?