PDA

View Full Version : setback or just plain stress and exhaustion?

samina
19-06-15, 09:08
Hi, my name is samina.i have been suffering from agoraphobia, panic attacks and anxiety for the past 15 years.i have been through a verry tough road of ups and downs from worst to better.just when i thought i was getting better at coping with these attacks i started feeling worst in the past 2 months.all of a sudden i am having continuous anxiety, loss of appetite and feeling weak and irritated even with my family and kids.
I dont know if its going to get better or worst .before these 2 months i used to drive freely with my kids , traffic wasnt bothering me.coming home after long working hours and doing all the house work was fine with me.i was always energetic.all of a sudden life seems scary and i am having traffic issues n working long hours is draining me out.whats wrong ?

venusbluejeans
19-06-15, 09:15
Hiya samina and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: