PDA

View Full Version : bad day x

crazymum25
19-06-15, 11:25
So I've had my results back everything is fine and I've lost another stone in weight in the last few weeks was given anti acids omeprazole 20_g daily for the acid. ... I should be happy but I'm not I'm still suffering from headaches and bad runs n sickness I have finished my uti antibiotics and the meds I got for my headaches are not helping not too mention a friend of mines mum dropped dead in front of him she was on 39 a mother so yeah you guessed it I'm thinking this will be me my heart attack or worse brain clot or bleeding frightend !!!!!

wnsos
19-06-15, 13:17
This is something I find easy to say because I think my anxiety is more weighted by long term, painful diseases than the idea of just dropping down dead, but there's nothing we can do about that. It's happened to perfectly fit and healthy people as well as poorly ones. There's no use in stressing about if we'll drop down dead randomly because we won't know anything about it before and certainly not after. You know?

I'd also say from experience that the weight loss is almost definitely linked to anxiety (I lost a stone and a bit in a couple of months), headaches can be tension from both crying a lot or worrying a lot.

crazymum25
19-06-15, 15:52
Thank you just I'm having s really bad day its awful I no you mean well but the fear of that sudden death haunts me everyday I try remain positive but actually its just really there the thought pops into my head bam I think about it :(