PDA

View Full Version : Panic!!

Heazsam
19-06-15, 11:46
HI everyone
Can anyone shed light on my problems please
For years (many) I have suffered from neck pain and stiffness, which included shoulder pain and arm and hand numbness.
for the last couple of months I have had vibrations in my feet, legs and bottom, also my burning in calf muscles, my right foot feel strange though is moving Ok. my shoulders sometimes feel like they are on fire (along with neck pain and tension).
I get numbness feeling in my arms and hand s a lot of the time ( but always with neck tension and pain).
I dont have any weakness and has lost no strength.
had blood tests ( came back normal)
No double vision, or speech probems
Had MRI scan ( nothing major, some lower spine deterioration because of my age 45, and also they said a gap or bulge in my neck,(dont know what they mean). sure they said gap around the cord?
Doctor wasn't concerned with scan results.
I'm waiting to see a neurologist.
I've convinced myself I have MS, all I do is search the web for symptoms like mine, and Ms comes up all the time.
I feel shattered and so worried, im not eating and sleeping.
Any thoughts please.
Thanks
Andrew

venusbluejeans
19-06-15, 11:51
Hiya Heazsam and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: