PDA

View Full Version : Sore spine when sitting

misslove
19-06-15, 18:09
When I walk it's fine or if I have been standing it doesn't hurt. Really the only time it hurts is when I'm in my car driving. It's like thr very bottom of my spine. If I roll my hips forward it doesn't hurt as bad. this has been happening for about 3 weeks and I'm starting to get scared. I can't think of anything that ihave done that would have bruised it. my brain is starting to go to the movie 50/50 where he had cancer on his back. But my rational side says if it was cancer or a tumor it would always hurt. Right????

Fishmanpa
19-06-15, 18:26
Your seat just isn't providing enough support. Try one of those contoured back support pillows. I have one in my truck and it really helps.

Positive thoughts

misslove
19-06-15, 18:41
As I'm sitting here in the couch it hurts but I also haven't taken my mind off it since I last drove. When I stand it's fine. You mean those pillows with the hole in it?

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

It feels bruised ��

Fishmanpa
19-06-15, 18:51
No...one of these...

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m12ECfLVX46kDshtN8JUGVA.jpg

Positive thoughts

misslove
19-06-15, 19:11
Because I apparently love to over react what if it is a tumor or something? like how can I tell the difference? It hurts way more when I sit then when I stand but no difference if I push on it.