PDA

View Full Version : Could these be symptoms of stress?

So
20-06-15, 00:54
For the last few days I've been really stressed out over my job, it's been extremely draining and upsets me sometimes. Yesterday I was in the car and suddenly felt really shaky and sick - so much I thought I was going to throw up, and I just can't seem to shake off the feeling. I'm not eating well and my stomach often feels horrible. I also can't sleep until 2/3 because I am so anxious although I do get 8 hours sleep. I'm tired constantly and I am so worried it being a symptom of something really serious.

It's nearly 2am now and I feel so shaky :( im so worried I feel like I'm going mad because I'm over thinking it. Has anyone else had these symptoms before when stressed? I'm trying so hard to relax but nothing is working because I feel so unwell.

Gary A
20-06-15, 01:33
Stress is a very powerful animal and it can really knock you sideways. All of your symptoms can very easily be caused by stress, and in fact are quite typical of anxiety and stress manifesting themselves physically.

I would, however, get yourself checked over by your doctor if these feelings persist. It's easy to say that stress is causing your physical issues, and it most likely is stress related, but its really a diagnosis to be made by your doctor.