PDA

View Full Version : Scared

Kev707
20-06-15, 14:58
Hi could anybody out my mind at ease or tell me what this could be, Iv recently started taking Effexor again had quite alot of sideffects but today is by Far the worst I'm feeling like this kinda head rush type feeling that is going right through my body almost like a blood kinda Rush tingling so hard to explain but very scary indeed

Crystalhiggs
20-06-15, 15:18
Hi kev I would ring NHS Direct, I'm not sure what it is but it's probably connected and another side effect. These drugs are bl00dy awful!

Hope you feel better soon. X

gregcool
20-06-15, 15:30
Hi kev..with all meds you have to give them time to get in your system before they help.sometimes with some meds,they make you feel worse before you feel better.maybe a lower dose would be best to start with.if its to bad,ring NHS .direct for advice mate..meds are a pain when you first get on them

Kev707
20-06-15, 15:33
Thanks for the advice been on these before and don't rem this being one of the sideffects, it's such a surreal kinda feeling but suppose it could be another anxiety symptom iv had so many over the years and though it was something fatal iv lost count :(