PDA

View Full Version : New today. I need to find some relief!

Mamaof2
21-06-15, 02:55
Hi everyone!
My name is Katie. I'm 30 years old. I have been suffering with panic attacks for 6 years. I remember my first one. I asked my boyfriend at the time to call an ambulance. I was numb and couldn't feel myself breathing. I've spent the past 6 years going through life scared to have a panic attack. I've come a long way but still get them. I know my triggers now so they are far and few in between. When I do get one it does take me a few days or even weeks to get over it. I'm having a real rough time the past 2 or so months. I'm constantly thinking of being afraid to die young or suddenly around my two young children. I'm afraid I'll miss their life growing up. I'm crying all the time and I feel like I'm going to go crazy because this is all I think about! It's making me have more panic attacks and just a daily feeling of anxiety. It takes all my energy to clean the house and look happy and fine for my children. I'm afraid they are going to be like me with the worrying and panic. I don't want them to see me going through this. So I feel like if I look like everything is fine then they won't have these kind of thoughts when they are older. I see the constant worrying or worse case scenario is generational with the women in my family. I need it to end with me. But at the moment I want to scream and lay on the floor and kick and cry!! Please brain just relax!!

venusbluejeans
21-06-15, 03:08
Hiya Mamaof2 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: