PDA

View Full Version : Worried and no one to talk to :(

So
22-06-15, 02:32
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I feel so alone and I could really do with someone to talk to right now :'(

It's around 3am here and I have just woken myself up becasue of a funny pins and needles feeling down my left leg, almost like I couldn't move it. It took a good few seconds before I could freely move my leg again but im convinced I have developed this feeling in my left arm and even my whole side. It feels weird, like an almost numbing feeling and I am now petrified I am becoming paralysed or I have some symptom of a horrible disease.

If anyone could help to reassure me or if they have experienced this I would be so so grateful, as I am alone in another country and I have no one I can speak to. I am really panicking, Feel like I could cry my eyes out :'(

Todd31
22-06-15, 03:07
I totally get this it's normal. It's just your body resting. Go back to sleep knowing you just proved you are living in a normal body.

So
22-06-15, 03:12
Thanks soo much for replying it really means a lot :hugs: will definitely try to do you've really put my mind at rest!

tmckenzie-orr
22-06-15, 08:55
It's easy to send your mind racing , but it's simply no diff than lying on it funny that can stop the blood flow like sleeping on your arm waking yourself up with a floppy dead arm and pins and needles ur fine