PDA

View Full Version : Jumping

Marco H
08-09-04, 22:07
Ive got similair problems like Karl where i get weird movements, i certainly get alot of twitching recently which is really bugging me.

Also i get jumpy movements of my arms, legs, head and its really freaking me out like Karl i think i have a degenrative nerve brain disease at 25 years old and im really worried.

Opinions please to reassure me as i need some support, are these jumpy movements and lots of twitching normal? i used to have some twitching anyway like normal people do but now i get it nearly all the time and all over my body and im scared.

Thanks,

seh1980
08-09-04, 22:11
Hi there Marco,

Those are definetly just symptoms of anxiety so don't worry!!

You and Karl seem to share a lot of symptoms so maybe you could msn eachother and support and reassure eachother.

Sarah :D

nomorepanic
08-09-04, 22:20
Yeah all normal

Please reply to Karl and Dan's post so you can get together and compare notes cos it is common but you are all worried about it so talk to each other ok?

May help.

Nicola

sal
08-09-04, 23:02
Hi

It is so normal how you feel.

Anxiety comes in so many forms, you, Karl and Dan seem to be going through the same thing at the same time.

Good to know others are suffering the same symptoms so talk to each other because you will only gain confidence and help through it.

Love Sal xxxxx

sal
10-09-04, 00:08
Hi Marco

See you have posted again without replying to this one and many other you, Karl and Dan have posted too.

Will probably get booted from site for this but you guys are sending so many similar posts and when you do you dont reply and move on to the next one.

Keep offering you advice but you dont take it and post again about something different.

Maybe you find it hard to reply but you seem to be able to post really well so why you cant reply to people that have taken time to reply to you i dont know.

We are all on this site for support, help and comfort, and anyone new we will help all we can.

Just a small piece of advice if you need support keep it to one post, because a lot of people here are trying to help you, but whilst helping you on all your posts we could be advising other people.

Sorry to sound so harsh but you, Karl and Dan are spreading the posts out and we all take time out for you but instead of taking that advice you start a new post. There are other people that need support too.

Just keep to one post and accept the help and reply, if that is what you want. Dont take up others who really need our help.

Sounds harsh and maybe through this i will be the bad git but can see what you are doing. You may have big problems but admit to them if you cant here where can you.