PDA

View Full Version : why

tam
30-01-07, 14:05
hi all sorry but really need to let off some steam here.i have been feeling alot better recently and havnt had any panic attacks for months,i can go out now to almost anywere,i do get myself in a panic and get scared but nothing like it was before.the thing is for the last few weeks i feel so fed up and look at everthing going wrong,for instance we went to a party the other night and i had really looked forward to this as i said earlier i have been feeling better,so was looking forward to going out,knowing i would get through and maybe enjoy something for the first time ever,but i got up the morning of the party feeling on edge and slightly scared about going,but talked myself round that id be ok.then about 1hr before going my hubby started with bad stomach we still went but after a couple of hours had to come home.what im trying to say is i feel im getting there and fighting through winning my illness,but something out there is fighting me back.everything i do recently something else goes wrong.why cant i just enjoy something without something else spoiling it.i should feel on top of the world with how i have moved forward but yet feel so depressed with everything.sorry for going on again,thanks tracy

happyone
30-01-07, 14:13
Hi tracy,
I can't tell you why, but I can sympathise.
I get all confused as to why I can do something one time but not another. The best advice I can give you is, don't let the bad times put you off the good. You have been going out there and doing it, don't let one blip put you off.
Take care
Happyone
x

"Today is the day before tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day." wisdom of my daughter!

Ma Larkin
30-01-07, 15:46
Hi Tracy, I think we all go through periods where everything seems to go wrong at once. Mine at the minute is getting ready to go out for a wonderful night out and then my ex ringing up just as I'm walking through the door saying that the kids want to come home!! It's always the same, I take ages to pluck up the courage to go out, make 110% effort on my apperance then something goes wrong!!

Your turn will come hun.

Les, xx

tam
31-01-07, 09:56
hi les and happyone thanks for replys.happyone i understand what your saying and this is whats worrying i am trying not to dwell on it,but its hard when everything seems to go wrong,but im still trying.les thats the kind of thing i mean all the effort then bang,hope my turn is soon.thanks to you both,take care tracy