PDA

View Full Version : Mole on Nipple ...

dee_gril
23-06-15, 02:52
Hello, I have discovered a mole / freckle on my nipple. Not on the areola (surrounding the nipple) but on the nipple itself. I just wonder if this is at all possible? It is small ... dark brown / black and I guess you can't tell if you are not looking closely.

I am trying to think rationally but I am recently consumed with melanoma and I am barely functioning. I have a freckle on my areola (on the other side) but I read that you can get them there so I am not as panicked.

At the end of the day I wonder if my health anxiety is because I feel that I need to be perfect and all these imperfections / issues with my body is actually a reflection of my body / self image. Anyway, been overthinking a lot of things. Anyone knows anything about moles / freckles on nipples would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

diddler
25-06-15, 21:18
Hi, I'm sure you will be fine. I think if you have one on the other side your prone to getting them.

dee_gril
29-06-15, 07:47
Thanks diddler ... I didn't think anyone is going to reply. I'm still obsessing over this. It's right on the nipple, not on the areola which is why I am worried. It's under the skin and it's like a pencil point / mark. I am still obsessing over it and I'm wondering why such strange things happen to me.

I don't even know what I'm worried about ... I just don't want it there because no one else seems to have it there. I just keep checking and checking and it's the first thing on my mind when I wake up ... I can't really function like this. My partner has assured me it's nothing but I still can't stop checking and wishing it would just go away. I'm feeling so depressed and I wish I could just function like a normal person!