PDA

View Full Version : im in trouble

broomegirl
23-06-15, 11:11
hi I was here 3 years ago I got off valiuim and mirtazipine in a clinic in 2012 but they put me on olanzapine I was travelling well until I had a reaction I stopped that but used saphris lagactil and endep they stripped me off everything 6 months ago and put me on valiuim up till a 6 weeks ago I came off valiuium but was still so anzious so foolishly I tried saphris for a bit but it made me pace then I tried serequel it did the same ....so I saw another doc and he gave me some valiuiu again at the moment im on 10 mgs of valiuim I had trouble getting into a good syc doctor so I saw him and he gave me lagactil again but I didn't tell him I was on valiuium stupid me I think lagactil and valiuim interact with each other and I think a anti sycotic drug does not agree with me ive been taking 50mg of lagactil and 10mgs of valiuium im addictive to a sleeping tab too but I will get off that later I feel so alone I don't want to be hooked again on valiuium but I think lagactil does not agree with me.

do you think I should stay on valuiuim and tapper my lagactil im also bk on mirtazipine and need off that too im so scared what to do ...my plan was to stay on valiuium and get off mirtazipine but im not sure weather lagactil is causing me grief im in such a mess with all these meds and not sure if you can help but im so desperate...if any one can help that would be good theses are my meds im on

mirtazipine7.5 been on it 6 weeks
lyrica 150mgs pain
valiuim10mgs
lagactil 50mgs
zopliclone 15mgs

if you can advice me that would be good I will see my gp tomorrow and try and sort out this mess but would love to see if anyone else is on lagactil and valiuium like me

thank you
broomegirl :D:wacko:

venusbluejeans
23-06-15, 11:16
Hiya broomegirl and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Davit
23-06-15, 21:00
Personally and this is personal, not Doctor feel good giving advice, having seen Tardive dyskinesia I would take valium forever first before ever taking an antipsychotic again.