PDA

View Full Version : How lovely!!!!

Richizzle
30-01-07, 17:25
Hello! My name is Richelle and I am 24 years old and live in Canada. I stumbled upon this site in the midst of a google search. I am here seeking some much needed advice on how to help my poor ailing boyfriend cope with his severe anxiety related issues. I might say that this is quite the excellent little site you guys have here. I am impressed with the warm welcome and helpfull suggestions i have received so far. What a wonderful site filled with many good wholesome citizens. Keep up the good work everyone... you have all shined a little ray of hope on our lives.
Hope i can be of some service to some of you as well.:D

domino
30-01-07, 17:30
Hi richelle, you sound so lovely, full of the joys, i,m feeling pretty down at the moment, you see i have a funeral tommorrow,my mum in law,s and i really want to try and keep it together, any advice.

Piglet
30-01-07, 17:44
Hi there,

I hope you can find information and support that will help your fella and that you enjoy being here too!!

Welcome :D

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

den64
30-01-07, 18:23
hi richelle
your boyfriend is very lucky to have someone as understanding as you, you seem a very sincere person, i hope your boyfriend benefits from all the good things on this site

welcome

denise :D:D

honeybee3939
30-01-07, 19:12
Hi Richelle

And a Big warm welcome to you , lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
30-01-07, 19:47
Hi Richelle,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

sal
30-01-07, 20:06
Hi Richelle

A big hello and look forwarding to getting to know you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Richizzle
31-01-07, 00:46
Rickard's - My advice to you, though to some may sound harsh, is to come to the realization that death is a natural process in our journey through life. hang in there, im sure there will be many family and friends there to offer their support. I cope with death buy celebrating the life of those that have passed, in a sense this is my mourning. Knowing that a loved one has lived a fulfilling, happy life, whether it be filled with many joys or pains, helps to put my mind at rest. I know that you have the strength in you to make it through this.
I hope this helped, I am still fresh to the dynamics of this site and interactions with others. If you need someone to chat with, people are here to help.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi richelle, you sound so lovely, full of the joys, i,m feeling pretty down at the moment, you see i have a funeral tommorrow,my mum in law,s and i really want to try and keep it together, any advice.

<div align="right">Originally posted by rickards - 30 January 2007 : 17:30:16</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

lin
31-01-07, 13:39
Hi Richizzle

You will find the forum very helpful and get great support.

Welcome!!!

linda x

nomorepanic
31-01-07, 19:21
Hi Richelle

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to both you and your partner.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

trac67
31-01-07, 19:36
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'