PDA

View Full Version : Hi

SimonB
24-06-15, 02:13
I'm Simon, I have recently been diagnosed with anxiety (specifically health anxiety) after having recently more frequent panic attacks. Anxiety has always been a part of my life but I never experienced panic attacks before about a year ago and 6 months ago it landed me in A+E with a particularly bad one.

Like many on here I found this site from googling various symptoms i was experiencing and I have to say it's been an absolute lifesaver knowing that other people are going through the same as me, so I've finally signed up and hope to contribute something worthwhile.

venusbluejeans
24-06-15, 02:22
Hiya SimonB and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

sial72
24-06-15, 07:29
Hi Simon and welcome. Yes, No More Panic is fantastic, for one it keeps me from googling which can only be good ;-)