PDA

View Full Version : advise please

cr
25-06-15, 13:09
Hello everyone. Dose this sound like a panic attack. Had this 4 times.. First time felt like I was going to pass out and my face started tingling really bad and went numb. Second time was the same ..but my whole body and a tight chest and dizzyness . Third my whole face droped like sad face and hands clamped in whole body was tingling bad and numb and couldnt speak properly or walk. Fourth was .. numb tingling face .., tight chest . Tingling hands. . There was a feeling of panic but my heart was normal not fast. I keep geting the feeling like its going to happen again but just getting a ill feeling. Like feeling very ill sum slight tingling in face then next minit im fine. happends on and off general worrie about it haasnt happen for the 5 time... Im booked to see a nurologist just wanted others thoughts. Thanks. Sorry for spelling thanks again

---------- Post added at 12:09 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

Keep getting like a panic feeling co es and goes . Fdeling ill on and off also

sial72
25-06-15, 13:18
Hi Cr
Well yes, it could be panic but if this has never happened before I would recommend going to the doctor.
When one first starts with anxiety and panic I think it's important to get checked, if the doc confirms anxiety then you'll have to work on that.
When is your appt with the neuro?

cr
25-06-15, 13:48
Its in august. Does it sound like panic attacks. I was told seziur but im not so sure.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

Have been told I have aniext 3 years ago by doctor. When I said about the ill feeling. But was none of other symptoms

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

I was worried it could be a tia. Mini stroke

Davit
25-06-15, 16:53
Part panic part Bell's Palsy????

cr
25-06-15, 18:13
Can you have a full blown panic attack with normal heart rate. Eneyone experince this..