PDA

View Full Version : hearing loss and weird head sensations.

Amylee1982
25-06-15, 13:41
Hi all

I keep gettind random head sensations which is really hard to describe and at the same time my hearing goes briefly its really scary and im really wanting to know if anyone else as had it and had it successfully diagnosed or was it put down to anxiety?

It doesnt help cos i cant describe it well but its like fussiness and it makes me pause its really bizzare.

Obviously im thinking brain tumor but i wonder if its ear related..

Thanks in advance x

luke213
30-07-15, 04:30
Random head sensations can be of many reasons and still no one knows the exact reason this weird feeling. My friend had this for a long time and struggled a lot. He consulted many doctors and had many treatments, but none of them identified the actual cause of this strange feeling. Most of the doctors he visited had the opinion that, the head sensations might be due to the ear imbalance. The ear imbalance often makes a feeling of faint and some sensations in the head. Then he had a detailed hearing assessment in Toronto (http://www.hearingsolutions.ca/). The assessment revealed that he had ear imbalance and that was the cause for head sensations. So better get a hearing assessment asap.

Annie0904
30-07-15, 08:09
Anxiety can also cause these feelings but best to get your ears checked.