PDA

View Full Version : Sudden feeling of no air /not breathing enough dizzyness tight head help !!

stars22
25-06-15, 17:36
I'm really scared to the point I have that kinda tensed up pressure in my chest my breathing just randomly went warm and hardly there I still feel I'm hardly getting any air I have gone really sleepy and dizzy too and I'm scared this is it !
I haven't really had anxiety all day until now either I feel sick woth every breathe I manage and my chest has that scared kinda pressure weird feeling in it .
What if I'm dying im so scared I can't concentrate on anything u was looking up how to make a child's dinner more appealing for them to eat and this started so wasn't doing anything to cause it what if this is actually it my breathing is do slow aswell

Ditapage
26-06-15, 08:30
I get this too, comes out of nowhere, right? I feel like I have to manually breathe or something and I feel very tired. But I can't lay down and sleep because I feel lightheaded and anxious. I think that it's psychological, as we are still breathing. I don't know about you but one of my fears is fainting so feeling weak and tired makes me panicky and then I feel like there's pressure in my head. How do your eyes feel? I've had this off and on for three years and fighting against it hasn't worked. So I just lay down and breathe in for 2 and out for 7. Little short breaths in. I wish I knew what caused it. It may just be tiredness but because we are so aware of our bodies we feel tiredness more intensely and get panicked and pay attention to our breathing. I sympathise, I hate this feeling. My chest feels like I want to cough but nothing comes up. Is that your feeling? Do your arms feel heavy and floaty?