PDA

View Full Version : Hi. New and lost.

Bellshill one
26-06-15, 13:59
Hi Everyone. Just joined last night. Think Ive posted few other posts but cant find them lol. But I will find my way about eventually. ( I hope :) Should anyone be interested I will tell you a bit about myself. Ive been diagnosed with phsycosis. (Prob not spelled right) .This manifests itself into lots of other things like anxiety panic depression cant go out and lots other things. Lucky me. Im currently on Risperidone 5mg Quetiapine 100mg and Setraline 50mg. Put on weight because of meds. 4ST in 4yrs. Now 12 stone. Does anyone else take any these meds? X

venusbluejeans
26-06-15, 14:08
Hiya Bellshill one and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bellshill one
26-06-15, 14:22
Hi venusbluejeans. Will do as you say. Thanks for welcome. Xx

sial72
26-06-15, 15:03
Hi Bellshill
Sorry I can't answer about the meds as I don't take them.
Just wanted to say welcome and I'm sure you will find somebody to help with your question x

Soulcatcher71
26-06-15, 15:15
yep, welcome Bellshill

Bellshill one
26-06-15, 15:45
Hi thanks for the welcome :) xx

hopey
26-06-15, 16:07
Hello Bellshill
I am not on any of the pills you mention. But would just like to say I have had a lot of useful help and ideas I do hope you will do the same. Welcome Hopey

Bellshill one
26-06-15, 17:50
Hello Hopey. Thanks for welcome. Xx