PDA

View Full Version : Hello !

Dixon
26-06-15, 21:32
Hi everyone ,

I am new here and want to learn about mind ,body and spirit and their function to stay safe peace , physically and mentally healthy . No matters what happens in life .
Regards
Dixon

sial72
26-06-15, 21:37
Hi Dixon
Welcome, I'm sure you'll learn loads, I do x

venusbluejeans
26-06-15, 21:38
Hiya Dixon and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Davit
26-06-15, 21:41
Please go to the panic forum, most relevant information is there.

Oh and welcome to the site.

Bellshill one
26-06-15, 21:53
Hi Dixon. Youve came to right place. I only joined yesterday and already learned a lot. Enjoy xx :welcome :

Dixon
26-06-15, 22:52
Thanks you mates ,
Davit,venusbluejeans,sial72,Bellshill one

I am here and there on google .I downloaded so many apps,podcast,meditation,prayers,affirmations,hypno sis and practicing mindfulness.My worry is that I am alone separated from my wife and kids. Living alone is making me isolated from society and I cant buy a home in my earning.I am already early 40 and worrying about future how to get ahead.

I need to retrain my subconscious mind to adapt any difficulties.
I am thinking of a course in CBT therapy for a cheaper starting.Any idea pls SMS me or leave a message here.
God Bless you all.
Dixon

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

Thanks venusbluejeans
I have been trough the articles .