PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Evie
30-01-07, 23:22
Hi everyone, I'm in the process of recovering from injection phobia with experience of panic attacks too. Had a few months of work with the latter but back under control now.

sal
30-01-07, 23:24
Hi Evie

Pleased to hear from you hun. Pleased you are back under control. You will get lots of help here and i am positive with your experience will be able to help lots of people to.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Evie
30-01-07, 23:33
Hi Sal and thanks for the welcome. I hope I can help people too. It can be a long and rather lonely journey and if I can just lend a friendly ear or raise a smile then I'll be well happy. I'm just about to start a course of IVF so all that needle therapy is about to be really put to the test! I sometimes sign off as H - my username isa parish in Orkney simply because all my initials were already taken and it needed to be something I might stand some chance of recognising as me - I have a short-term memory span that would make goldfish die laughing in sympathy. H ;) oh my word, just noticed the time! eek. 6am start! must get to bed - will be back tomorrow xxx

ricochet
31-01-07, 00:24
Hi Evie

just like to say welcome to the site and hope you find some answers to some of the questions you may ask.

I have found this site amazing and sure you will too.

Be safe

Richard

lin
31-01-07, 13:41
Hi Evie

You will get great support and find the forum very reasuring.

Welcome

linda x

nomorepanic
31-01-07, 19:20
Hi Evie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

trac67
31-01-07, 19:30
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and get some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

honeybee3939
31-01-07, 21:32
Hi Evie

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"