PDA

View Full Version : Are you 'cured' in your dreams?

Soulcatcher71
27-06-15, 19:07
Hi guys,
i was thinking about this earlier - no matter what I go through in the day times; no matter how bad my panic or anxiety is - when i'm asleep in my dreams i am completely anxiety free.

Its almost as if in my dreams I'm the person I would of been if I had no notion of panic or anxiety. I can do anything, without a hint of fear.
Only on the extreme occasion do i ever get a whiff of anxiety in my dreams, and it never lasts if it comes.

Just wondered if everyone else experiences the same thing, or do some of you still have panic/anxiety etc in your dreams as well as waking life?

Davit
27-06-15, 19:29
So you have a safe harbour. So you know there is life without anxiety. How are you going to extend that to 24/7. You can you know. It isn't just a dream.

MyNameIsTerry
28-06-15, 07:04
I have some very bizarre and vivid dreams at times and they can involve fear and even physical torture, death, etc. I also have many dreams where I'm completely fearless doing things I can't in real life, somebody I would never be even without anxiety disorders.

GingerFish
06-07-15, 18:49
Yeah even if something awful happens in my dreams, I remain very calm and cool. I feel the anxiety I should have felt in the dream once I wake up though!