PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!!

lavi
28-06-15, 00:02
I joined this forum today to find out the answer of my problem, that I've been struggling with two years and my symptoms are getting worse.

I started having heaviness on my left toe two years back and slowly slowly now my whole body feels heavy, especially legs, hands and face. f I touch any part of my body it doesn't feel normal. Now the heaviness has started changing in to tingling sensation in hands and toes.

After having my blood work done, my PCP found out that my Ferritin was 2, B12 was very low and vitamin D was low too. So I started taking supplements and my level came to normal, but my symptoms were still there.

So, she referred me to Neurologist and I had brain, neck, back MRI done everything looked fine.also had nerve conduction test, which came normal too. But, my symptoms are getting worse day by day.

Please share your story, if any of you had the same symptoms, and what made you feel better.

Thanks,
Lavi

lavi
29-06-15, 00:36
Anyone please?

Carnation
29-06-15, 00:40
Hello Lavi.

It could be Adrenalin.
I had very weighted legs and shortly after that I had muscle twitches and tingling and a tenderness to touch.

I don't know your background and what has happened to you in your Life, but it sounds like you have come to point in your Life where you just have to rest your body.
Mine happened in conjunction with a breakdown and that needs time to repair.

Davit
29-06-15, 00:47
lavi

Hypothalamus controls the synapses in your body that control your muscles etc. It does this with Serotonin mostly. Feed back tells it what is happening. You can have perfect health but if a few synapses are off line, feed back will tell Hypothalamus you are broken. It will try to compensate.

You can have anything for a symptom with anxiety. Some studies say even IBS.

---------- Post added at 16:47 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

Carnation, I had that last week. But my legs turned purple and swelled a bit and hurt to touch. It went. BP was normal. Every thing was fine but I felt like I was walking in water.

lavi
29-06-15, 20:34
Thanks Carnation and davit...:)

I was a healthy 32 years old female till May 2013, I noticed strange feeling in my toe, after I had worn uncomfortable shoes for 2-3 hours.

I also used to have moving burning sensation, that drove me crazy and I'm glad I don't have those sensation anymore. My symptoms get worse after exercise.

My face feels like if I just had dental work done, lips feel swellon, but they are not. I don't feel normal sensation when I touch my hand, legs and back.

One of the doc told me to go to the Mayo clinic, he thinks my symptoms are rare..:(

rsanchez
30-06-15, 06:06
Hi davi,

Have you ever been given medication for anxiety, like a benzo?

If so, do you feel they improved symptoms? If they did, it means the symptoms were more than likely anxiety-related.

If you haven't taken anxiety medication, it might be worth it talking to a doctor about going short term on Xanax or ativan or klonopin, see if that helps.