PDA

View Full Version : New Sensations

Mart0310
28-06-15, 07:39
Well this is a new one for me! A twitching check just below the eye, just splendid!! LOL Anyone else have this one? :scared15: < Looks a lot like this as it happens!

MyNameIsTerry
28-06-15, 07:42
Not me, Mart but I do know I have seen Carnation mention she gets it so hopefully she will notice your thread and comment.

A lot of people have the jerks though and they seem to be at stages where we are more anxious as they go later on and only return in the blips (sometimes).

Mart0310
28-06-15, 08:00
Thanks Terry, Morning!

Im also suffering with hayfever this year quite badly, particularly with the sinuses, Im wondering whether its this rather than anxiety. Either way its not my most attractive feature LOL :roflmao:

MyNameIsTerry
28-06-15, 08:29
Yeah, it probably is. (the hayfever that is!)

I use one of those infra red machines with prongs you put your nose. Works far better than anything else I've tried and most years I don't seem to have hayfever now for some reason.

As long as you're not looking like Wink McAndrew off Benidorm!

GingerFish
28-06-15, 11:08
I get a twitching above my eye or on my eyebrow. I've had it a few times where you describe as well though. It really bugs me because I am paranoid I am winking at people whenever it twitches!