PDA

View Full Version : Leukaemia worries - Red/purple pin prick dots on skin

sarah2216
28-06-15, 16:38
I suffer from these tiny dots on my upper arms.
They seem to be more noticeable when I'm hot or exercising.

As you can see I'm also very pale (think this is always been the case but I can't stop worrying.) I do suffer from bleeding gums too. However, I have had a full blood count since that started (about a year ago) which came back fine and maybe I just need to floss!

tmckenzie-orr
28-06-15, 16:55
Its just poures in ur skin that come out when your hot somepeople more than others u dont have leukaemia , and yes u should get some corsodyl mouth wash alchol free one, and buy some floor and brush your teeth twice a day it will soon heal up :yahoo:

Rennie1989
28-06-15, 17:00
I'm pale and from time to time I get those little spots appear on my arms and torsos (can't see close enough on my legs :doh: ). But I agree with the member above, get some corsodyl - a medicinal mouth wash - and brush regularly ;)

GingerFish
28-06-15, 17:28
I've had spots like this all over my skin all my life. I have a big cluster of them near the top of my chest, been there for as long as I can remember.

arbowlin
19-05-16, 21:51
Did you ever find out what was causing the spots on your arms? I have the same thing and I am driving myself crazy with worry.

Nicholebear
19-05-16, 23:04
My gums have been bleeding for years when I brush my teeth. Sometimes they don't bleed at all, sometimes they bleed a lot. Usually they bleed a lot if I've only brushed once a day or missed a spot from my previous brush. If it were from leukemia I'd probably not be here to tell the tale lol.
I get red spots on the back of my upper arms. Mine is very mild keratosis pilaris that comes and goes, a harmless skin condition. Most of the pics you see on google are more intense than the average person that has it.

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

Did you ever find out what was causing the spots on your arms? I have the same thing and I am driving myself crazy with worry.

Arbowlin see my above post lol