PDA

View Full Version : Headaches?

Captainfalcon8
28-06-15, 19:42
Hi, im worried about having brain tumour, ive had a persistent, pretty mild headache for about a week, that is pretty much constantly on, it's very mild, to the point i can definitely get by without medication of any kind, but ive never had a headache last anywhere NEAR this long, ive checked and i have no other symptoms of a brain tumour, just the headache, ive been having massive panic attaks about this because it seems to unlike me to have a headache like this. Of course i phone the doctor but i did a phone consultation because thier was no space at the doctors at the time, and he said he didn't hear anything that made him worry, the headache has not got worse, it's stayed the same for the most part, and at times seems to very slowly get better, but it's hard to tell because of how anxious i get about it, help? Oh im a 20 y old male, the only circumstances that have changed is the weather been a bit stuffy and up until all this i was doing a few more things than before and going out a bit more, and ive been doing that for about a month.