PDA

View Full Version : insert witty title here

trapjaw
28-06-15, 20:42
Hi all

So i have been suffering with anxiety and depression for a long time.. I go through waves of long deep misery to high and cheerful happy times. I have seeked and am awaiting CBT treatment which is to start in a couple of weeks. recently i have been better with my day to day life except i have been drinking rather more than i would like to and need to address this and control it.

Today however, i woke up and apart from making breakfast i spent the entire day in bed watching tv. I had friends phone me and i ignored their calls, had messages from a girl wanting to meet and rejected that. i wasted the day and i have done this on a number of occasions but that was because of heavy drinking the night before. today though, i woke up pretty fresh and clear minded yet refused to allow myself to go out and meet people.

I live on my own and i see this as something i wish to change (i want to move and live with housemates).

Does anyone else ever have similar issues? how do you overcome these? i knew if i went out i would feel better. i have very low self esteem and confidence and struggle to have consistant 'good' days.

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

venusbluejeans
28-06-15, 20:47
Hiya trapjaw and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: