PDA

View Full Version : Heart fear

ella32
29-06-15, 00:19
Please can someone help me I'm not coping very well with chest pain everyday it's either central or on left breast or right breast it just constant chest pain. Have had tests done in 2013 everything was fine had ecg done 2 weeks ago that was normal. I just can't seem to understand how I can Have constant chest pain and it not be heart related. It's getting me down and I live in constant fear all the time.xx please help

illgetthere
29-06-15, 00:47
I no how you feel I've started thinking about my heart too again it'd 1 of my fears 😔 chest pain on a daily basis isn't fun at all x

ella32
29-06-15, 01:02
It's horrible to be afraid everyday. X

Yurochka
29-06-15, 02:29
I had constant chest pain and palpitations some years ago, which caused me great stress and worry. It went on for weeks. Eventually I noticed that I was largely getting the pains after thinking how afraid I was of getting them! I started laughing at myself every time I got one, and eventually, they just sort of faded away & I haven't had them in eight years now. You'd be surprised what the brain can do to convince you that you're ill.

damianjmcgrath
06-07-15, 16:10
I get this as well, every day, there's always a worrying sensation, such as indigestion types, stabbing pains, feelings of tightness, heaviness or people sitting on me. It's very hard to ignore, because the fear of the heart is always there. I'd be interested to learn how people have learnt to ignore it.