PDA

View Full Version : Please help.

Suzanne91
29-06-15, 08:15
Hiya , I'm 30 weeks pregnant and just recently my partner of 4 years has just left me . I'm such a mess and I'm suffering badly with anxiety and I just don't know what to do. I can't eat , I don't sleep til at least 5am then up again at 7 for my son (2). I am just constantly crying. I'm scared to leave my flat ,
I'm so worried that he will meet someone else , I'm worried he won't come back that I'm going to be alone with my children. I'm so worried about a lot of things. I can't grip this anxiety and it's ruining my life. I don't even want to live anymore I just feel so hopeless and not worthy. I can't pull myself to clean , to cook I will drop my son off at nursery and just cry and cry and cry. This is the second time he has left me whilst pregnant and I was so afraid he'd do it again. He has. What am
I supposed to do to pull myself out of this mess ? I'm constantly alone apart from my son, family / friends all live far away. I feel as if this flat is making me worse , but I have no where else to go and I'm not going out alone. I know he doesn't want to get back together . Last pregnancy I was so depressed I hardly remember any of it. This is all just a huge mess and this anxiety is ruining me but I can't stop it , I fear if I try stop it il make it worse.

Davit
29-06-15, 10:16
Have you got social assistance to pay the bills?

Suzanne91
29-06-15, 19:53
Hiya, what do you mean ?

Soulcatcher71
29-06-15, 19:57
This may not be the news you want to hear, but if he's now run out on you twice, i'd say he may not be the right person for you anyway? He certainly isn't doing your mental health any good is he.

Either way, I hope you find some help on here :-)

Crystalhiggs
29-06-15, 20:04
Suzanne, you need some help. Please contact home start or if all else fails ring the Samaritans, they will put you on the right track. You have a toddler and a baby on the way, you can't do this alone. You need your strength and at the same time you need support.

Forget the man. Can your mum/dad come over to help? You need someone Suzanne.

I really feel for you. But you will get through this!!! Sending you a huge hug ((())) xxx

Suzanne91
29-06-15, 20:08
This may not be the news you want to hear, but if he's now run out on you twice, i'd say he may not be the right person for you anyway? He certainly isn't doing your mental health any good is he.

Either way, I hope you find some help on here :-)

No I totally agree . I don't know why I'm like this. I'm just devastated ! Feel so alone and no one to talk to . It's horrible. Thank you x

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Suzanne, you need some help. Please contact home start or if all else fails ring the Samaritans, they will put you on the right track. You have a toddler and a baby on the way, you can't do this alone. You need your strength and at the same time you need support.

Forget the man. Can your mum/dad come over to help? You need someone Suzanne.

I really feel for you. But you will get through this!!! Sending you a huge hug ((())) xxx

I'm trying so hard , I keep thinking why am I so hung up on this waste of space but I can't help feeling like this. No I've just asked my sister to come over for the night but she cannot and my mum works , they live so far away too so it's a pain it's just me and my son here . I have no one. I feel so alone it's awful. I dunno what to do. What will the Samaritans do?