PDA

View Full Version : Help required please

Robertc160882
31-01-07, 11:51
Hi All,

I知 looking for some help with pulling a list of the email addresses together to send out the mail shot for getting some counsellors on board to run a helpline as you will see from my previous post: Please Read (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16961)

I知 currently snowed under with work commitments this week and probably for the early part of next. As I知 keen to get going I知 looking for some helpers to pull the email addresses of the BACP website and put them in a word document and email them to boabc8@hotmail.

Obviously there is no point in everyone doing the same list so if you are interested please drop me a pm and I will let you know the numbers I require you to do.

The address to get the email address is http://www.bacp.co.uk/seeking_therapist/index.html and you leave it as search for a therapist and leave it as search all regions. Once you perform a search it brings a list up of 100 at a time and you tick all the boxes and scroll to the bottom and click view these entries and then you will be presented with the contact details. All I require is the email address no other information and once I have them all back I will use the marketing software I use for my company to generate a email shot.

So if anyone wants to get there hands dirty and help me pull this off please PM me.

Robert

clickaway
31-01-07, 16:47
Robert,

Have you had any feedback from Nicola on your project yet?

Is it a project in your name, or one in NMP's name?

I think this kind of thing needs a bit of planning.

Remember, a lot of people here feel unable to help due to their anxieties, and I would include myself here, so please don't feel disheartened.

Cheers,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

nomorepanic
31-01-07, 18:18
As I read it all Robert is asking for is people to copy and paste the email addresses from that website to a document and send it to him.

I will help Robert - let me know if you me to start from the back and go forward.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

honeybee3939
31-01-07, 18:49
Hi Robert

I will help too, would it be easier to do it in regions from the search facility?

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

honeybee3939
31-01-07, 19:15
Hi

Since i have a bit of spare time, i have made a start and doing the Yorkshire regions, which is at the bottom of the search facitity, so nobody else please do Yorkshire

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

nomorepanic
31-01-07, 20:18
Robert

Did you ask them for the full list from the site so we don't have to get every one individually?

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Robertc160882
01-02-07, 13:35
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your support on this, I do believe it is easier just to pull the full list up so you have all them in one row makes it easier to copy and paste.

If you are planning on doing this just post what section you are doing so other users know and then email the word document or spreadsheet to boabc8@hotmail.com once you have finished if it helps I did the last 1000 so no one needs to do this.

Ray as you will see I do have the support of Nicola on this and she is planning on helping me with the project as it would be in the name of NMP. I appreciate you comment that a lot of people here feel unable to help due to their anxieties, and I would include myself here, so please don't feel disheartened. What I would note is that all I知 asking is to copy and paste email addresses I do respect some people can稚 help so if they can稚 they can稚 as I知 not demanding help. What I hope to achieve is assistance for people who are in this position so hopefully it will all workout and if it doesn稚 at least we can say we tried.

Regards

Robert