PDA

View Full Version : anxious&depressed

mark78
29-06-15, 17:44
today is a very bad day for me im feeling extremely anxious and depressed and out of touch with reality im really tormented and fed up hanging on by a thread. one minute im tinking im going to fight this and get the better of it but sadly the next im tinking ive no fight left in me i just cant see away out this situation. what am i going to do. can i get past this i really dont know.:weep::weep::weep::

Crystalhiggs
29-06-15, 19:12
Yes you can and will mark!!! I've had some horrible days in the last few months and thought I'd never feel like me again! You know since I started CBT a couple of weeks ago I gradually feel better and better - combined with going cycling each day. I'm eating better and sleeping better. Sleep was my big problem!

Make sure you get outside and do something, try to keep distracted. This will pass, everything does!!! :)

mark78
29-06-15, 19:25
hi crystalhiggs thanks very much for your support i did make my self go out side today and paint my front gates and other little bits and pieces it was very hard but i did manage it. but wat is concerning me now is the night time.

Rennie1989
29-06-15, 19:29
What is it about night time that concerns you?

Crystalhiggs
29-06-15, 19:48
Mark why don't you pop the radio on tonight to keep you more 'with it' if you know what I mean. It is something else that has helped me on my wobbly days/nights. I find radio 4 very relaxing at night.

You will be ok I promise!!! And well done for going out today, do make sure you get out every day and eventually you will start to feel like your old self again. It takes time and it's not nice but you will get there!!!

mark78
29-06-15, 20:52
thanks for the positive words i really appreciate it. its just it can be so hard as you probably know through your own experience its just i do feel like a major burden especially to my family i feel life can be hard enough for them with out me adding to it. silly i know but sometimes one can't help tinking this way.

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

ive gone from feeling very sad to feeling very angry and sad in the last few minutes i feel like just lashing out at what i dont know im just so fed up with my self and every ting. feel so lonely right now aswell its just pure mental torture:mad::weep:

Crystalhiggs
29-06-15, 21:03
That's perfectly nornal to get frustrated we all just want to feel ok all the time.

Try to relax, have a bath, some herbal tea, read a book, have an early night... Find what works for you.

It won't last and btw I'm sure your family just care and don't think you're a burden!!!