PDA

View Full Version : scaring myself

sassy
31-01-07, 12:31
i have a very big confidence issue, one thats getting me down somewhat lately and i feel very unhappy-not continually tearful, just down.
today i found some glass on the floor and without thinking i picked it up and put it to my wrist..just to see what it would feel like i guess..maybe because i feel im at a dead end..to be honest i dont know why, but i stopped the second i put it to my skin and chucked it away.
now im worried and cant get what i did out of my head. am i attention seeking? do i feel that bad? am i making myself feel this bad because i like feeling bad? im doing my own head in if that makes sense.
hmm any opinions welcome :(

incidently, i dont particulary want to kill myself..just dont like the way i feel at the moment if that makes sense.

ceecee
31-01-07, 12:50
don,t worry sassy
you didn,t do it so thats all you have to think of!not that you thought of it!(if that makes sense!)
its really frustrating when you feel this way,and i know where you are coming from when you say about doing you,re own head in!!!!!i always think that too!
take care
rach x

sassy
31-01-07, 16:13
just screamed at the kids..ones tearful, the teenager is now not talking to me and other 2 arnt too happy. just feel like crying continually...want someone to come in and take over. im tired, everything seems too much..feel like the world is on my shoulders and feel like going to bed for a few days